Shelfari

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Things 5 & 6: RSS Feeds

I love my Google Reader!  I've had it for a few years, and it makes life so simple; I can just pull it up and see all the blogs and sites that I often travel to in one convenient place.  As well, it is easy to post to Facebook or other social medias from there, or now...you can even Pin!  I have used and explored sites like Technorati, but I prefer my reader.  I feel like all I'm doing on Technorati is searching, and that annoys me.  I did click on the link to share my public reader URL, but there were no instructions and after some searching I failed to find anything, but...you can subscribe to my blog!  I have an RSS icon on the left, just scroll down until you see it!  It always amazes me the little things people come up with to make our lives easier, of course getting that little icon onto your website or blog can prove more difficult, lol.  As for what I subscribed to on my reader, my friend's blogs, photography blogs, library blogs, and of course People (because I need a little trash in my life).  I'm definitely a fan, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment