Shelfari

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thing Seventeen: Roll ups are good!

Hello fellow bloggers!

I have no experienced Rollyo and found that it could be useful as a librarian. You could create a Searchroll for the sites you most frequent and be able to easily search those sites on a daily basis without having to go to each site. I believe if I am comparingi Rollyo to Delicious, I prefer a Searchrolls to tags. I created a Books, Books, Books, search roll that allows you to simply search booklists and other review sites for books you might be interested in finding out more about before you read it, or put it in your library. Let me know what you thought about Rollyo.

2 comments:

  1. I like what you said about searchrolls vs. tags. It did not take any time at all to create a searchroll for a class research project. They seem to be easier and faster than tags. I was not able to find your searchroll on rollyo - maybe it is not marked as public? I did find a Library2play searchroll entitled Books!1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I linked to it properly, but it is called Books, books, books. I'll have to figure out and make that link go to my actual searchroll.

    ReplyDelete