Shelfari

Friday, January 22, 2010

Thing One: "It's okay to play in school..."

"It's okay to play in school," is the quote that most stuck out to me. I love it when I hear my students excitedly engaged in learning, with a big smile on their faces, and not even realizing that they are learning. I think some of my most favorite moments are the bunny trails during class. It is refreshing to see, and I look forward to "playing" while I travel through 23 things. What will I discover for me and my students to do? The journey begins...signing off!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that some of the best moments in school are the unplanned learning moments...unfortunately because of the various pressures we all find ourselves under these days...quite I find myself feeling a tad guilty at being off the preplanned, prescribed plan! Do you worry about that?

    ReplyDelete