Shelfari

Friday, January 22, 2010

Thing Two: Life-long Learners

As I sat down and started watching The 7 1/2 Habits online tutorial I thought, what is this going to be about? Then, it started, quite slowly I might add, and we were off. Of all of the seven and a half habits talked about I would say the easiest one for me is accepting problems as challenges and not problems to solve. The hardest one for me might be "beginning with an end in mind." I'm a thinker, but I keep it all in my head, constantly changing, and that doesn't always lend itself to progressing through something to reach an end that I knew from the beginning. I am always changing and evolving; I can't say that it is a bad thing to find difficult, but there it is. I will say that pretty much all of the other habits were ones that I consistently do. I'm not so sure about the learning contract as that falls under the "begin with an ed in mind" part of things, and like I said, that is not my best, most used, habit. Heading off to step four...the journey continues..signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment